statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

The Wolverine Movie Trailer and Preview Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies & TV Shows' started by Royaluni, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

I just saw trailer of “The Wolverine”, it is terrific. I am a big fan X-Men series and wolverine is my favorite character. The wolverine looked like based in Japan.

Hugh Jackman is backed with a power packed performance. Film is set to revive the X-Men series and it’s craze.

X-Men series has got huge fan following and concept of mutant itself is quite thrilling.
    Movies has got awesome special effects and stunts. The wolverine will be released on 26 july, 2013.
    This is the sixth film in series.

Please share your thoughts and are you going to watch “The wolverine” this summer?