statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Study Smart with the NEET 2017 Exam Analysis

Discussion in 'CBSE/PMT Preparation' started by Arun Khatri, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Arun Khatri

Arun Khatri New Member

For those who are deliberately preparing for NEET exam just on the basis of hard work, they need to understand that the competition is high. And there are thousands of students are there who are also doing the hard work. So, in order to have an extra edge students have to apply different strategies also. And to make a perfect strategy you must go for the NEET 2017 Exam Analysis. To get the complete idea of what I am talking about, you can visit the blog I have written to get an extra edge over others.
    I am sure that after reading this you will be able to plan your studies accordingly.
    All the best