statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Son of Sardar Preview

Discussion in 'Movies & TV Shows' started by Royaluni, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

Son of Sardar is an upcoming Bollywood romance dramafilm directed by Ashwni Dhir a remake of a Telugu movie MaryadaRamanna directed by S. S. Rajamouli, which in itself is a remake of the 1923 American silent movie OurHospitality starring BusterKeaton and NatalieTalmadge. The film features AjayDevgan, Juhi Chawla, Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. The film is scheduled for release on 13 November 2012. Music is given by Himesh Reshammiya and Sajid -Wajid.
    The film is produced by Ajay Devgan, N.R Pachisia, and Pravin Talreja. The character names of the following actors are as followed: Ajay Devgan as Rajveer Singh, Sanjay Dutt as Ranvijay Singh, Juhi Chawla as Parmeet Kaur and Sonakshi Sinha as Jiya.

2. melissawilson

melissawilson New Member

The trailer was amazing . I liked it . Now I am looking forward to watch this movie. The song of this movie was amazing.

3. ShwetambaraReddy

ShwetambaraReddy New Member

It has become my all time fav movie.