statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

New Zanjeer 2013 Trailer & Preview

Discussion in 'Movies & TV Shows' started by Royaluni, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

I just saw new Zanjeer’s trailer and I am completely blown away by it. Film stars Ram Charan, Priyanka Chopra, Prakash Raj, Sanjay Dutt and Atul Kulkarni. Trailer is simply awesome and I have to admit that Ram Charan has really played it well. Especially knowing the fact that he is expected to match Mr. Amitabh Bachan.
    Not sure about zanjeer’s review but preview look’s nice. Best part about zanjeer looks like the awesome performances by its actors.
    Have you watched new Zanjeer’s trailer and if yes, what’s your comment on it.

Old zanjeer is a cult film and there will be high level of expectation from this film too. Looking forward to watch it.