statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

I need some Guidance?

Discussion in 'Career Counseling' started by mchrish58, Nov 5, 2014.

1. mchrish58

mchrish58 New Member

I need some guidance regarding my career life. I did B.E computer science and engineering. I wish to study further. So I am very confused about to choose the study in India or abroad. please anyone give me an idea my question?

2. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

well it depends upon your career objective and the domain you are targeting, for example if you are wishing to settle abroad especially USA, then going abroad is a better idea because US government is changing it visa policy and those who do MS from american universities will easily get H1 visa.
    H1 visa is the work permit which allow you to work in USA. You can also come back from their if you wish but as India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, there are many who wish to work and settle in India.
    In that case, it is better to study in India because foreign universities are quite expensive and you can get many better colleges or universities in India without spending too much for it.
    Also, when you study in Indian colleges, you get to appear in campus recruitment process which is one of the easiest option to get job for college pass outs.

But you need to take care of one thing, choose good college, India or abroad.

Also many engineering graduates tend to move to management, it should also be a factor while choosing to study abroad or in India.

3. Humstudents

Humstudents New Member

If you can find good college or university in India than you should never go abroad for study.I think india is the best option for your higher study.You can get more opportunities here than abroad.

4. Education2jobs

Education2jobs New Member

If You confused plz visit education2jobs .com and get full type for Career counseling services get more information about
    study in USA programs,
    Higher education in UK

5. Hello,

If you are preparing for RRB ALP exam you must check out the given information

RRB Railway Recruitment Board Exam is one of the Largest Recruiting Organization in India. The exam is conducted for all education sectors from 10th pass to post graduates.

RRB Railways has announced 26502 vacancies

as well as technician Posts you can fill the application form upto 31st March

RRB Qualification

You must complete 10+ ITI from a recognized institue

3-year Diploma Courses students are also eligible for the exam

RRB ALP post is for the aspirants those who wants to make career in the Railways as the Train Operator. The job provides better oppeortunity in terms of Career, salary, perks and other benefits

6. Western Academy

Western Academy New Member

If you are confused then please visit Western Academy's website:- www.westernacademy.co.in In pune.
    Because they provide:-
    • Expert consultant for study in Australia, Study in Canada,
    • Study in New Zealand, Study in UK and Study in America
    • We give Personal attention to each student for his/her application process

7. classboat12

classboat12 New Member

To get the top and best Digital Marketing courses in Pune from training institutes and get Digital Marketing certification Classes. Get detailed information on the best Digital marketing institutes.

Digital marketing is an essential element of any modern business. The fact is that even if your company doesn’t do business online, your potential clients and customers do. Whatever sector you are engaged in, you need to reach out to them to let them know that you exist and why they should consider engaging your services.

8. Aarushi Guglani

Aarushi Guglani New Member

Study in India or study in aboard both as own advantages or disadvantages. You can choose according to your own comfort level. A study in aboard is typically higher than the study in India but it is very costly. If you are financial good so you can go abroad.