statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

good institute for iit jee

Discussion in 'IIT/Engineering Preparation' started by sachin1, Aug 6, 2012.

1. sachin1

sachin1 New Member

Hi Guys,

Is there any coaching for IIT JEE in NOida? I am located in NOida and study in a public school here. There are no good coaching institutes in my area. Please help me.

2. Royaluni

Royaluni Administrator

there are quite a few institutions in Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi. Can you specify which area you are targeting and if you can travel.

3. rampaul

rampaul New Member

4. sachin1

sachin1 New Member

Hi,
    I want join good institute for iit jee, i confused which institute is best,some people say that cloud vidya is best for iit jee in india. they also provide live classes anurag trivedi (Maths).

this sound good
    so please give me output

5. Nicol Williams

Nicol Williams New Member

You can go to the adjoining areas like Delhi, IIT Delhi and if your not ready to go there you can visit any institute in Greater Noida.

6. rampaul

rampaul New Member

yellowpages site is very useful to me, i have joined a best institutes in delhi.

7. vinash

vinash Member

cloud vidya is better for iit coaching, as well as in Delhi you can find a lot of good institute/coaching for IIT.

8. akashraj

akashraj New Member

9. dhivyaa4n

dhivyaa4n Member

You can go to the adjoining areas like Delhi, IIT Delhi and if your not ready to go there you can visit any institute in Greater Noida.

10. priya456

priya456 Member

Allen Career Institute Kota has shown fantastic results in past few years in Jee main and advanced. 2000+ students have cracked Jee advanced and 25000+ students have cracked Jee mains. The best part about Allen Coaching is that it gives individual attention and helps the students to excel in all the important entrances, so they do not only focus on Jee advanced but also on mains, BITSAT and also board exams. The faculties are highly experienced and are masters in their own fields. There are separate teachers for all topics.

11. Hello,
    As the IIT JEE 2018 exam is on the way many of you are preparing for this exam with full dedication and concentration
    There are many institutes in India claiming to be the King of IIT Coaching Institutes
    But in my view the selection not only depends on the institue but also on the self dedication ,
    Many candidates crack this exam without coachings too