statistics in vBulletin
  1. This site is not associated with any agent or consultant and colleges/universities. Views & Opinions expressed here are solely author's comment and Topuniversityforum.in is not responsible for them. Please don't make derogatory or abusive remarks against anyone.
  2. Prepare for GMAT, CAT, IIT, PMT & Other Entrance Exams. Post your questions and get answers. Collaborate, Learn & Grow.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Please download our Android App and enjoy the benefit of this forum on your smartphone. Download in Playstore
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Find Best Colleges in your Area, review them and share feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you looking for Admission

Discussion in 'Top Other Colleges' started by sipas_321, Jun 22, 2012.

1. sipas_321

sipas_321 New Member

Best Institute of Dehradun, SIPAS.
    SAI INSTITUTE OF PARAMEDICAL & ALLIED SCIENCES functions under the aegis of Sai Vikas Samiti, a Society registered under the Society Registration Act (1860). The Institute operates with a VISION of ‘offering a unique combination of academic and vocational skills in a modern and supportive environment’. The Institute has built a strong reputation for promoting a broad range of courses that are up-to-date and relevant in today’s fast changing professional world. Admissions are open to students from all over the world & from all walks of life. Visionary, talented & dedicated management makes Sai Institute a center of excellence for learning.

• Healthy Atmosphere.
    • Excellent student-teacher ratio.
    • Highly qualified and industry-trained faculty.
    • Guest Lectures by experts, Industry visits, practical assignments.
    • Well equipped Labs, Internet, Transport.
    • In house wellness and counseling facilities.
    • Co curricular fun activities and Continuous Personality Development.
    • One to one thorough mentoring.

COURCES OFFERED IN:
    PHYSIOTHERAPY
    MICROBIOLOGY
    MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY
    BIOTECHNOLOGY
    MASS COMMUNICATION
    BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
    COMPUTER SCIENCES
    A.N.M
    G.N.M
    etc.

Training & Placement Cell:
    100% placement of the students for training and project work in reputed companies and Institutes like Indian Spinal Injuries Centre – New Delhi, Ranbaxy – Gurgaon, Dabur – New Delhi, JNU – New Delhi, CDRI – Lucknow, ITRC – Lucknow and many more.

CONTACT US:
    SAI INSTITUTE OF PARAMEDICAL & ALLIED SCIENCES
    City Office: 26/26A Rajpur Road, Adj. Meedo’s Grand, Dehradun – 248001
    Campus Address: Woodland House, Subash Nagar Chowk, Mohbewala, Dehradun.
    Phone: 0135 – 2642258, 2743200, 2743300
    Mobile:09358106361
    Fax: (135) 2743400
    E-mail: info@sipasddn.com

2. shanti bschool

shanti bschool New Member

SBS PGDM - Executive

The most advanced AICTE Approved 15 months Executive MBA program in India offered at SBS in Ahmedabad. The curriculum is customized to individual career goals and plans.

For PGDM inquiries Call : +91 99097 00000
    For Executive Education Inquiries Call :
    +91 90991 38888

Shanti Business School Campus
    Opp. Vraj Gardens, Shela,
    Off. S. P. Ring Road,
    Ahmedabad 380058

3. shanti bschool

shanti bschool New Member

SBS PGDM - Executive
    PGDM - Executive Programme
    The most advanced AICTE Approved 15 months Executive MBA program in India offered at SBS in Ahmedabad. The curriculum is customized to individual career goals and plans.

4. rappelz

rappelz Member

The most advanced AICTE Approved 15 months Executive MBA program in India offered at SBS in Ahmedabad.

5. harry peter

harry peter New Member

Hi i am searching Aviation institutions in india which offered Bachalor or Master courses in Aviation i am from L.A california (USA) lots of people said to me education is very cheap in india i do't know what is true i have seen on Google it's cheap but i am not sure about any institution please know me more about it .
    i am unable to pay 10000$ here
    but somebody on facebook said to me (He's indian) i can complete my whole education in just 5000$ in INDIA !
    please suggest me best institution with relible sourse i am waiting ...............
    [HTML <a href="http://www.ezdia.com/epad/ati-radeon-hd-5670-series-graphics-card-amd/6972/">ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD<a.]

6. pibmadmin

pibmadmin New Member

Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) is an AICTE approved & University of Pune affiliated, one of the top Management Institutes in India. Featured by Times B-School survey & Forbes as one of the top 10 emerging B-Schools in India, we aim to provide high value business management education to produce educated and skilled Management Graduates. Based in Pune, India offerring MBA and PGDM.

At PIBM education is not limited to academic accomplishments alone and extends much beyond the mainstream classroom education. Our emphasis is on overall development of the student both on the professional and personal front. Teamwork, problem solving, leadership skills, decision making, and goal achievements are areas that are addressed effectively to build flourishing careers in business management. Since inception, PIBM has placed more than 3000 highly skilled managers at top Multi-National companies from diverse sectors.
    http://pibm.in

7. Hi i am searching Aviation institutions in india which offered Bachalor or Master courses in Aviation i am from L.A california (USA) lots of people said to me education is very cheap in india i do't know what is true i have seen on Google it's cheap but i am not sure about any institution please know me more about it .
    Alliance University Bangalore direct admission
    christ university Bangalore fee structure
    Christ University Bangalore direct admission
    Dayananda sagar University bangalore direct admission

8. Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) is one of the best universities in North India that is committed to a vision of education that is academically challenging. MM(DU)stands out from the crowd for its outstanding teaching methodology and research work. The University offers world-class education along with an array of facilities like top-notch infrastructure, well-equipped labs and libraries, excellent hostels, and a lot more. For More Information:visit: https://www.mmumullana.org/